Generally, the taste of tea powder for baking can be roughly divided into bitterness / tea astringency / sweetness / aftertaste
- RindouBitter taste, can appear at high temperature or multi-layered taste, suitable for making bread, bagels, cookies, etc. or cheesecake, etc.
- Higher grade tea powder such as Aoarashi, Isuzu, Yugen the higher the level The more obvious the aftertaste, it is suitable for low-temperature baking, cream, and frozen desserts, such as cream, ice cream, chocolate, etc.
- Wakatake average taste, suitable for multi-purpose use
- If you want to sprinkle matcha to add color/tea flavor to desserts, Specially Selected Don’t Cry - Matcha for Decoration already has powder and moisture-proof functions, and the sprinkled matcha can keep the fresh green
- Lower grade tea powders are more yellow-green in color, higher grades are darker/light green
- Kogetsuen roasted teaThe color is yellowish brown, the taste is sweeter and milder
- Marukyu Koyamaen A Powder and Marukyu Koyamaen B Powder The color and aroma are charcoal, and the taste is strong with cocoa flavor and sweet aftertaste. The taste of B powder is milder and finer than that of A powder. Suitable for making cream/latte
- MatchaEasy Kyoto Genmaicha Tea Powder is a high-quality sencha, green in color with obvious sweetness and rice aroma
- Marukyu Koyamaen Genmaicha Tea Powder has more rice content, yellower color, sweet rice taste and strong brown rice aroma.
🍵 MatchaEasy's own brand Taiwan tea powder is 100% sugar-free and no flavoring added tea powder. It is grounded at low temperature to retain the unique floral, fruity and sweet taste of Taiwanese oolong tea. Taiwan tea powder is produced according to different seasons, and the styles are also different.
Can supply restaurants / coffee shops / IG stores for a long time, please contact us