使用 / 保養 / FAQ
- English FAQ
- 你們的茶粉是正貨嗎? 怎樣知道?
- How to make latte?
- How to make matcha?
- How to take care of powder / chasen / matcha bowl?
- What is the best before date?
- Can I still use tea after Best before dates?
- Are your powders authentic? How to tell?
- 袋裝: 用完先擠走多餘空氣用夾夾實
閣下可到 Google Play / Apple App Store 下載丸久小山園的應用程式掃描產品QR 碼確認真偽。檢查前先搣走保護貼子。請注意，為免真偽碼遭大量抄製，頭3次掃描QR碼才會顯示真偽， 如您第一次掃瞄QR碼時已彈出此碼已掃描過，您買的貨物就可能不是真品了。
How to take care of powder / chasen / matcha bowl?
- Green tea (including matcha, sencha, houjicha, genmaicha, etc.) are made of fresh tea leaves w/o fermentations thus may oxidise easily. Try to use sealed bag / tin and that avoids sunlight and heat to reduce oxidisation speed. Still, oxidisation will occur, thus finish the teq earliest.
- Opened or not, place tea in refrigerator (0-4C) to reduce oxidisation speed.
- After taken out from refrigerator, leave it in room temperature to warm it up before use (you may use your hand / warm surface ex. hot water kettle to speed up process)
- Pat the package or shake the tin before open to loosen up the powder
- In bag: squeeze out excess air before sealing the bag tight
- In tin: you may add a ziplock bag outside to reduce air floating in
- On first use, soak chasen into hot water for 20 minutes so to let the bristles to spring up before first use
- Before use, soak chasen into hot water again so to let the bamboo softens and releases some stuck powder
- After use, place chasen back to hot water to twist it to separate tea leftovers from the tool.
- For powders that cannot be washed away, use toothpicks / toothbrush to cleanse. No detergent is required.
- Please chasen back on its stand to keep it spread apart.
Chawan / Matcha Bowl
- Chawan can be cleansed just like regular bowls
- Before use, warm it up with hot water to reduce temperature difference between hot water and the bowl. Dry it before adding powder so it won't be stuck in bowl.
What is the Best before date?
Marukyu Koyamaen Japanese teas (including matcha, sencha, etc.) and other non-matcha teas purchased through MatchaEasy will have 4-6 months of Best Before dates. For other products, please check the details from the product description. Always keep product in refrigerator to keep them fresh.
Can I still use tea after Best before dates?
Unless water / moisture was inside the tea, it is not easy for tea to spoil but will simply lose its fresh flavour / aroma / colour gradually.
Are your powders authentic? How to tell?
All Japanese teas sold by MatchaEasy.com, particularly ones from Marukyu Koyamaen particularly, are imported thru authorised reseller of Marukyu Koyamaen in Japan. Teas are then shipped to Hong Kong via expedited courier to minimise shipping variance and guarantee freshness.
Products from Marukyu Koyamaen, due to its popularity, are subject to imitations. To ensure all products you receive are authentic, a unique QR code is added to each tea product.
You may download Marukyu Koyamaen app via Google Play / Apple App Store and scan the QR code for authenticity. Simply peel off the protection sticker and use the app to check! In order to minimise code reproduction, success message will only be shown 3 times. If the code you scan indicates it is already scanned previously, it means the product may not be authentic.